Monday, June 16, 2014

6th Grade Party at the Park

Thursday, June 12, 2014 - Brittany had her party at the park today.  They arrived about 9:30 on the buses.  They could play on the big playground, play volleyball, visit the Military Memorial or just run around and have fun.  I arrived about 9:45 and set up the Minute-To-Win-It Games.  I really did not know what kind of response I would get from the kids.  They loved it!  It was a big hit.  I did the games for the kids then took a break when they ate lunch.  They had Chick-fil-A sandwiches, chips and cookies.  Chad arrived after lunch and was able to spend a little time with us.  That was nice.  I played a few more rounds for the kids of games & then packed it up.  The kids enjoyed their ice pop for a prize when they completed the games.  We left at 2pm.  It was a hot day, but the shelter and breeze made it bearable.
     We met Nathan at the bus stop and treated all the kids to an icee pop on this hot day!












No comments: