August 31, Sept. 1, 2, & 3, 2012, Fri. - Mon. -We enjoyed a great Labor Day weekend with family. Fishing, water activities, arcade, ice cream, indoor camping, 3-D movies, shopping, neighborhood cookout, & games of Monopoly. Saturday morning Chad got Nathan started with fishing & then went to get something and I was trimming bushes....then we see Nathan struggling with a fish flapping in the air on his pole. Chad yelled to me and I ran inside and grabbed my camera & we ran down to Nathan......Wohooo...what did he just catch & pull in all my himself?????!!!!! A Large Mouth Bass, he caught right off our dock! What an amazing catch....Chad got the fish off the hook & I started taking pictures...then he carried it up to the house to show Great Grandma (she is a fisher lady herself). The fish weighs over 2 pounds! This is the biggest fish any of us have caught at SML. What an exciting time for Nathan!



No comments:
Post a Comment