March 27, 2012, Tuesday - I am sorry if you are reading this and wondering what is wrong with the date. I realized that I forgot 2 important events that happened & blogger will not let me change the order of my posts. So let me insert them here.
Today we got new carpet! This is exciting to have this new change in
our house. The 3 men arrived about 8:30 in the morning and started
moving the furniture. Thank goodness it was a pretty day outside
because they had to move our sectional couch outside on the deck. There
was no where else to move it to. They went right to work cutting and
removing the old carpet. Then they used a long handled scrapper and
scrapped padding that was still stuck to the wooden floor. Padding went
down and then the carpet, they left the stairs for last. And they
packed all the old carpet in their van, cleaned up and left by 4pm. And
WOW - our floors look different. They look so nice and new! I love
new! I was amazed how they laid the carpet on the staircase and went
around the spindles. So perfect! We look forward to walking around on
our new soft carpet. Here are the before and after pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment