Although time seems to fly by, it never travels faster than one day at a time. Each day is a new opportunity to live your life to the fullest. Dr. Steve Maraboli
Friday, September 25, 2009
Yikes! Snake in the Yard!
September 24, 2009, Thursday - Well folks...I do not like snakes and today has been my second sighting of a snake in our yard in a week! The first time it was by our water spicket & when I went inside to get Nathan & the camera it was gone. And I could not identify it on the computer what kind of snake it was. Well this time I was able to get Chad, Brittany & Nathan & the camera. I think it is an Eastern Garter Snake. And you know what.....but don't tell Nathan.....it has been odd that Nathan & I have not spotted any frogs in the yard lately...& we were seeing them everyday...well the Garter snake eats frogs, salamanders, fish & earthworms. Oh, my!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment