February 14, 2009, Saturday - I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day. God loves us so much! John 3:16 says "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." God did such an amazing thing by sending Jesus, our Savior to us. 1 John 4:19 says "We love because he first loved us". I am so blessed to be able to have so many family and friends to love. I am so thankful for Jesus in my life and for my family and friends.Chad and I were blessed to be able to spend some time together. We went to the movies and to dinner thanks to Mom and Dad for watching the kids for us.

Chad gave me 18 beautiful roses for Valentine's Day. They are so colorful and smell so good!
1 comment:
I enjoy keeping up with you through your blog and esp. your pics. Glad you had a Happy Valentine's. Are you still teaching Scrapbooking? I enjoy it.
Allison
Post a Comment