Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Brittany's First Day of First Grade




August 26, 2008 Tuesday - Brittany had her first day of school. We all took her to school and walked her into class. She is in Mrs. Strader's class. It was raining a little bit. She found her desk and we took a family picture. She was very excited to be starting a new year. I can't believe how she is growing up so fast. When she got home I asked her if she made any friends. She said "yes, one". I asked her what the friend's name is? Brittany said "I don't know". Chad and I told her she could have just looked at her name tag and Brittany said that it did not stick that good and that it fell off. She did ask the girl her name the next day and her new friend is Hayden.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Christy has sure created a nice blog site. I am sure we will visit this often to keep up to date with grandkids.

papa secraw

Anonymous said...

Love the site!
Sorry I wasn't around when Doug and the kids called to wish you a Happy Birthday, Chad! Hope you had a wonderful day! It sounds like you did!
My best to all! :)

Unknown said...

We love your family blog! Can't believe Brittany has changed so much. She is so pretty and looks a lot older. We think you're going to be beating the boys off. I miss you.